Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Big Sis to Be!

So, it's official! I went to the doctor today and Camden will be a big sister by the first week in May. We are super excited! The baby seems to be doing great. It was such a relief to see that sweet little heartbeat today. I have been feeling pretty 'icky' for the past several weeks, which I will use as my excuse for my blogging hiatus. :) It has also gotten increasingly harder to snap pics of Camden since she is such a 'big girl' now and she wants to be the one holding the camera. But, I promise to do better in the next few weeks.

Praise God for such a good report at the OB today. Please keep the new baby spires in your prayers as we move through the rest of this first trimester (and ofcourse, after that, too!).

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am so excited! This time you will really get to enjoy the experience! We miss you SOOO Much! Kiss Lil Angel for me!
    Love Ya,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the OB appointment went well! We are constantly thinking about the Spires 3 soon to be 4 and will continue to pray for healthy baby and mommy! i hope you get lots of energy back soon... I know how tired you are!
    it was fabulous to see you for a quick lunch last weekend... hope you had a great time with your parents.

    ReplyDelete