Sunday, March 28, 2010

More Pregnant that I've EVER been!!

PRAISE the Lord!! We have made it to 34 weeks and 5 days, which is when our sweet Camden was born. So, as of 4:30pm today, I am more pregnant than I've ever been! (Thanks, Tessa, for pointing that out! hehe)
We are so grateful for the 6 1/2 weeks since the doctor prescribed bedrest that we have been given with our little boy still 'incubating' inside. Still hoping for a few more weeks, and although bedrest is definitely NO FUN, I'm laying here for the next few weeks so we can have the healthiest and biggest baby boy ever! Well, maybe not biggest....smiles!
Anyway, I have no pictures....sorry....its just so much harder with me laying down to catch those glamour shots that Camden is so good at lately. I promise some soon! I've only been able to capture the cell phone pictures (that she now POSES for!...too funny!).

AND, we do FINALLY have a name for our little guy....Caleb Shaefer Spires. His room is pretty much ready and we have the swing set up downstairs....which Camden is VERY good at rocking very FAST...poor Caleb...i'll definitley have to strap him in tight! :) But really, I think she is going to be a WONDERFUL big sister! Cannot wait to see her reactions with him.

I'll work on some fun pictures this week...

3 comments:

  1. WAHOO!!! You have been such a good mommy- to Caleb and Camden. We are so excited...we get to see Caleb soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! love the name Caleb Shaefer!!! yahooo!!!
    you need to post pics of his room and YOU! :) congrats! you're doing a great job! keep up the incubating! not too much longer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the comment on the picture. What do you look like this pregnant?! I have forgotten. :)

    ReplyDelete