Sunday, October 25, 2009

Chasing Shadows and a visit from a friend....

Janet was my boss for about 5 years or so when I was working at St. Mary's in Athens. She came into town last week and came to visit us! She spent several hours over here and it was so great just to catch up, and watch Camden warm up to her. Janet doted over Camden last October when we had a conference in Georgia...i mean really, as soon as she met her, she took her and Camden stayed with her for most of the event! It was so wonderful for them to 'reconnect' now that Camden is older.


We have had some beautiful days here in Nashville the past few weeks. These pics are from one afternoon when Camden and I were walking Bella. Camden definitely had the most fun because she discovered shadows! It took me a while to realize why in the world she kept rubbing her hands on the pavement, but then I noticed.....she was chasing mine and Bella's shadows and when she'd stop, she thought she had 'caught' it. It was so funny once I was in on the game....as I was able to run faster, slower, jump up and down, etc. Simple things are so much fun!!


posing....after the shadow chasing!















2 comments: