Thursday, November 5, 2009

Newbies to the NFL

So, there is something REALLY strange going on with our blog page....i've uploaded the below pictures about 3 times over the past week and i just get a bunch jumble and no pictures....BUT, when I tested it and published it anyway, wallah...the pictures were there. So, that is my precursor to say I cannot narrate the pictures nor guarantee which ones actually made it to the post. But, as we all know, any pictures of Camden are great, so we are good. (and I know I am not partial just bc I am her mother! :)

Last Sunday (a week ago), Shaefer took Camden and I to our first NFL game...Titans vs. Jacksonville (I think!). It was actually the first game the Tennessee Titans have won all year...it was game 6 or 7 (i think!). As you can tell, I am still not a huge follower of the NFL, but the game was a lot of fun. We got there during the 2nd quarter and stayed until the beginning of the 4th. Our seats were awesome.....a coworker of Shaefer's gave the tickets to him bc he ended up being on call and couldn't make it. Camden was a real trooper. She was a bit quiet at first....probably bc she was on a sugar low from waking up from her nap and not having a snack...but as soon as we got some delicious stadium food into her.....a footlong...but mostly fries...she was good. She was the cutest and best...and smallest...cheerleader around us. I think she may be a true football fan already!






2 comments:

  1. Haha. I love the pic above. She is such a precious little bean, and I miss yall so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cam is definitely a cutie patootie! Her hair seems to be really starting to grow (fill out)! & I can tell that you paid A LOT of attention to your first NFL game!! :) (Next time at least try to make sure you know who the opponent is!- HA!HA!!!)

    ReplyDelete