Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Radnor Lake Adventure Minus Shoes

On Shaefer's day off last week, we took a picnic and headed to a park at Radnor Lake, about 15 minutes from here. It was a beautiful day and we saw lots of wildlife. There were huge turtles sunning, a bald eagle diving at geese in the lake, a doe being followed by a HUGE buck....and ofcourse all kinds of little bugs and worms. Camden had a great time, too....for the most part. There is one picture or her crying on the bench, and I honestly cannot remember why she was upset...I'm sure it didn't last long.

Camden is LUCKY to have such great grandparents who provide her with all kinds of shoes...IF ONLY HER PARENTS were a bit more organized.....we made it all the way to the park and realized we didn't have her shoe's. We contemplated, but decided we were hungry (and she was, too) so we didn't want to drive back home to get them....we didn't think she would mind....and we didn't want to miss out on the park. I knew even though we took the stroller, she would prefer to walk, shoes or no shoes. She was a real trooper...i don't think she even noticed she didn't have shoes.

Enjoy the pictures below....not sure which ones actually made it to the blog....I'm still having issues with trying to upload...all I can see are a bunch of letters and numbers and characters that I assume distinguish the pictures from each other.













5 comments:

  1. AWWW....Cam had grocery store feet!! :) Looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of cam pushing the stroller...she needs to practice bc little tot #2 is on HER way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one of her crying! So dramatic!! It looks like yall have a lot of beautiful places to go to around Nashville. We need to plan a trip to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. precious - you know you make me jealous when i see all of these TN pics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so how did you get the black stains out of those socks??? too funny...i can see the print of her feet in black through the white socks...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete