So, it's Easter morning and Shaefer has the day off...finally! He has only had one day off in the past 2 1/2 weeks and he also had call on Wed and then again Friday, so he definitely needs this day of rest.
He and Camden have headed off to church while Bella and I are relaxing on the couch. I must say I am so sad to be missing this with them, but also so excited that they get to share it together. They both are all dressed up and precious....ofcourse, don't tell Shaef I said he looked precious. (smiles!) And, he's just going to keep her in 'big' church with him, as not to 'torment' her by putting her in the nursery since she has not been in so long.
She was 'egg'cited to see some plastic eggs this morning and loved shaking them to hear what was inside. They were all stuffed with little surprises.....jelly beans, cherrios, stickers, a bracelet....etc. She is so cute...brings them to you and says "open" which in her language sounds more like "abby." Anyway, it's been a fun morning so far and we have some friends coming by this afternoon/evening just to spend some time with us. Maybe even a little egg hunt for our girls.....i'll keep you posted!
Praise the Lord!! HE IS RISEN!!!
These are great pics, definitely frame worthy!! :) Just think....next year you'll be able to join in along with Caleb! :)
ReplyDeleteHow precious!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet girl...and a sweet daddy. I know you enjoyed your day with them.
ReplyDelete