My water broke between midnight and 1:30 am, and we arrived at the hospital by 3am. Camden had been up several times during the night so we just took her with us instead of calling a neighbor or Rachel to come sit with her. She was a trooper....had a few snacks from the nice nursing staff, went on some walks in the halls with daddy, and even took a little nap with me in my bed before I got my epidural...which I got too late yet again. :) The details are not all so clear to me, but Shaefer told me that when Caleb was born, a nurse was holding Camden kind of to the side of the room and Camden said "baby." Precious!!
The pictures include Camden meeting and touching Caleb for the first time (after his bath, etc.), his first car ride home, Camden introducing Bella to Caleb, and her holding him for the first time. Some of the pics include Camden with her new 'boy' babydoll from Grammie. She loves to swaddle, burp, cuddle, etc., with her baby dolls now even more than ever. There is always a swaddled baby or lovey in her arms. :)
How Sweet!! I'm glad you finally put some pictures up!! :) Honestly, I think Cam is starting to look more like you now! :) & in the first picture, Caleb looks like one of Cam's baby dolls laying there! :) Well, you've now got 2 beautiful children!! Can't wait to hold them both!!
ReplyDeleteYay for super mom getting pictures on the blog!! I love both your sweeties (and you) so much. Glad we got to meet little Caleb last week. Can't wait to see those pictures. :) Email them to me next time you are feeling ambitious. :)
ReplyDeleteAngel!
ReplyDeleteyay! love the pics! he looks just like camden to me! glad everything's going great!
ReplyDeleteI have been checking your blog for pictures so I was sooooo excited to see these! He is so cute...and looks so big thinking back to how tiny Camden was. I'm so glad you are doing well and hope I can meet him soon!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see all of these pictures of your precious family! Caleb is a little angel!
ReplyDelete