Friday, November 19, 2010

Has it really been over a month since I've updated??

where does the time go?? oh i know....to the 2 beautiful blessings that I have in my care!! :)

Here are a few pictures from the past month or so. We have had lots of visitors...with even more to come this month!
Camden with Nana and Aunt Bonnie...a FUN FUN weekend! :) We were all spoiled!


oh what we do for these little ones!

Shaef and Cam on the tandem + babyseat :)

caleb (7 months) and Brodey (3 months)

noah made me try this...made me realize i need to do more of my exercise tv workouts!! :)

ok, kelley....here it is! :)

sisters!

camden with isabelle kate....they adore each other..most of the time! :)

cam and is again...one of my favorites!

noah and jackson on the 'mountain' behind our house

cousins!

Look at those eyes!!...and the pet rock??

He loves his big sis!

1 comment:

  1. Awe!! I can't believe how big they're getting!! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete