Guess what time of year it is--Christmas Card time!!!! Thanks to Shutterfly, we will be getting our cards for free this year...check it out here. What a great surprise during this holiday season! Shutterfly offers so many great design options and themes. We spent the morning trying to get the perfect Christmas Card Photo...what an adventure for me! Now I have to decide if there is a group photo that will do, or if I have to crop and just use individual pictures of these 2 angels...guess you have to wait and see!
We use Shutterfly all the time to order prints...you grandparents already know this because I send you pictures regularly...ok, well, pretty regularly...ok, well, I try! :) We have even made a photo calender using Shutterfly and it was so easy! Go here to create your own! What a fun gift idea!
So, now I have to choose what Christmas Card we want to use...some options here... or perhaps I'll do a New Year's card instead. Timing is everything, and with these kiddos, who knows when I'll get to create the perfect card using Shutterfly!
So go to Shutterfly NOW and create the perfect photo Christmas card...and don't forget to send one to us! Camden LOVES pictures....she's already carrying the photo cards we've received around the house...and she even shares then with Caleb...FYI: They likes the cards that sing, too! :)
Thanks, Shutterfly, for helping us afford and create Christmas Cards this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment