Oh I fall in love with you kiddos everytime I see new pics of them! WE MUST get together sooner than later. Before Caleb and Emily are speaking in full sentences.
Great pictures! hannah gives me updates on you guys periodically and I love hearing about how you are doing. Camden is a natural in front of the camera...tell Shaefer he better watch out when she turns 16! :) And I love Caleb's huge smile!
Oh I fall in love with you kiddos everytime I see new pics of them! WE MUST get together sooner than later. Before Caleb and Emily are speaking in full sentences.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting pics!! I love seeing your kiddos- their smiles are adorable!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! hannah gives me updates on you guys periodically and I love hearing about how you are doing. Camden is a natural in front of the camera...tell Shaefer he better watch out when she turns 16! :) And I love Caleb's huge smile!
ReplyDelete