So, I know I have not posted pictures yet, but they are coming....We unpacked almost the last box today!! Yipee!! In the next day or two I'll take some pics and post so you can see where we are living.
BUT, guess what Camden has perfected in the last few days.....Yep, she LOVES to give kisses!!! I cannot tell you they are always the driest of kissys, but they are the sweetest! All I have to do is ask and she 'smacks' one right on! I love it....and she is sharing a few of them with her daddy, too. Lucky guy!
Shaefer went for about an hour bike ride on the Natchez Trace Parkway today....he thoroughly enjoyed it....saw a buck, turkey, and 5 doe. He did mention that apparently these Tennesseeans (i have no idea if that is spelled correctly!!) have a different concept of 'hills' and 'mountains' than we had in Georgia. The person who told him about this parkway told him there were a few hills, but nothing too steep or rolling......WELL, Shaefer said it was like he was biking mountains! Guess he has to step it up a notch to keep up with these TN guys. Watch out Harrison!
Tomorrow we plan to go and explore something here in Nashville....i picked the Vandy campus and Shaef picked the Science Museum that is across from the hospital......SO, I guess tomorrow I'll let you know who won. Smiles!
And, an update on the church we tried on Sunday: I don't know that I felt like we fit in very well, but the message was a good one, so we were definitely blessed by being there....and, Camden stayed in the nursery and did great! She seemed perfectly content when we got back to pick her up. The service was pretty contemporary and was held in an auditorium. The 'senior' pastor was probably about 30 years old and was dressed in his blue jeans & t shirt, complete with spiked blonde hair....definitely didn't remind me of Tim McCoy. :) Anyway, we have received a few other recommedations and are planning to try those out in the next few weeks, too. Please pray that we find the church God is leading us to. We are definitely feeling the 'loneliness' of not knowing people here just yet. BUT, on the bright side, we are getting to spend lots of quality time together as a family.
Maybe if you're lucky, the next time you see us, Camden will give you each a big kiss, too! :)
Awww, I want a kiss from sweet Camden! How precious. :)
ReplyDeleteCaroline says "teach me! teach me!!"
ReplyDelete