Thursday, June 11, 2009

A little glimpse of Nashville....

We have truly unpacked every box now! Yipee! As I type, Shaefer is getting his 'emissions testing' done so we can move forward with becoming official residents of Tennessee.....still have several steps to go. :) Camden is napping and I have finished cleaning...everything except Shaefer's office,which still needs a bit of work. I'm guessing it always will! lol!





Yesterday we went into downtown and visited the Tenneessee State Museum. Nothing too exciting there, but it was free, and now Camden can check that one off her list. Shaefer promised her she didn't have to go back to a state museum again until she's on a school fieldtrip. I could tell she was excited to hear that. I posted a few pics from the trip.....




It was a windy day! Cam's spike was back for a short while for all of you who have been missing it.

A peek of the city....even though it was not the most beautiful weather.

She may look just like her daddy, but she's ALL girl so far!! She asked for her hairbow before she even had breakfast!


"Yes, I do like Nashvegas!!!"

"But, I do miss my friend and family being so close."







1 comment:

  1. haha- Cam is too cute ;) love these pics :) they are the ones that she's going to look at some day and go, "Mom, why'd you post these!?!?!" haha

    ReplyDelete