Monday, December 21, 2009

So.....it's blue and green for the nursery!

Yes, it's a boy!! Growing up in a house full of girls, Shaefer's family, especially his brother, are LOVING my worries about caring for a little boy....you know, like what do I do when he brings me his bug collection, or worse, what if i catch him EATING one??? Oh goodness!! And, what if he wants one of those rodent type pets bc everyone in his preschool has one......I will have to draw the line there I guess! :) No hampsters or the sort for this Spires' household!! I am imagining much more rough housing and probable broken bones for our little guy, especially considering Camden seems to be a pretty cautious and reserved little one....ok, yes, she is girly!! But, she gets it soooo honest! :)

I've got lots of pics to post from the past few weeks and our visit to Little Rock....and an ultrasound pic or two! Hopefully I will get that done this week! Miss you all!

2 comments:

  1. I want to see Camden too! I can't believe how much she has grown since the last time I saw her! I hope you had a great Christmas, the card was precious! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to see some new pics!!! :)

    ReplyDelete