December was a busy month....Shaefer was on call every 3rd night, which absolutely leaves him more sleep deprived than you can imagine. Camden, Bella and I made a trip to Little Rock to see the Hobbs: Brad, Tessa, and Caroline as well as got one night to visit with the Rutledges: Jonathan, Amber, Lane, and their newest addition, Levi. The Hobbs and the Rutledges are some of our dear friends from Macon who we miss dearly. It was such a wonderful visit!! Shaefer's sister, Emily, came and spent a week here with us in Nashville. It made Shaefer realize how much he is gone, though....in the 6 days Em was here, he only saw her for about 4 hours total. Really! Then, Shaefer ended up being off on Christmas day...what a surprise blessing! He worked a few more days in the ICU, and then we headed to Georgia for what we now refer to as our 'tour de georgia.' I've still got to figure out why when I post pictures, I can't see them until the post is 'live' so there will be no narration under the pics....I'm going to try to post a lot of them, so just enjoy! They will likley be very much out of order. There are pics from a children's play place in Little Rock, of Camden and Caroline's hugs and tackles (yes, tackles!), the drums Emily taught Camden to play, camden's new ride, and pics from Christmas morning. I'll post some from our trip to Georgia in the next few days. (my camera battery died though on the second day, so there are few pics from the tour. :)



















Yay for getting your recap pics up! They are perfect...except the one of me looking very homely on my couch...hahahaha. MIss yall tons!
ReplyDeletelove the pics! the girls are just too cute together! they're perfect playmates! :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDelete