Thank you for posting all of this! I know you are super busy but I have been checking the blog waiting to see some recent pics of everyone so I loved looking at these! It sounds like Caleb is a lot like Jay was....if he was awake, he was crying. He is so cute though. I don't know if it was just the picture, but I see a lot of you in him...at least for now. Glad you are all doing well!
love the pic of C without any clothes riding her pony... ha, really funny :) miss you so much return my phone call teasing... i know your world is crazy right now lots of love from the hinsons
Thank you for posting all of this! I know you are super busy but I have been checking the blog waiting to see some recent pics of everyone so I loved looking at these! It sounds like Caleb is a lot like Jay was....if he was awake, he was crying. He is so cute though. I don't know if it was just the picture, but I see a lot of you in him...at least for now. Glad you are all doing well!
ReplyDeletelove the pic of C without any clothes riding her pony... ha, really funny :)
ReplyDeletemiss you so much
return my phone call
teasing... i know your world is crazy right now
lots of love from the hinsons