Monday, June 14, 2010

Caleb and More...

Caleb is 9 weeks old today! He is over 12 lbs now and is transitioning into a fun little guy! His first 8 weeks were mostly spent crying, eating (A LOT!!!), and occasionally sleeping. None of us got much sleep these past 2 months but I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel...aka...first few weeks of motherhood with a newborn. :) The past few days Caleb has worked himself more into a 'babywise' (as i like to call it) schedule of eating, playing, and then sleeping on about a 3 hour rotation, even at night, which is great, since we were going every 1.5-2 for so long! He is smiling all the time and even almost laughing sometimes. When he's awake, we usually just put our faces right in front of him and he seems to LOVE the attention. He coos and follows our faces...it is so much fun! Camden loves to sneak him little kisses, and even today, she shared her bread with him...YES, I found him with about a quarter size piece of bread in his mouth!!
Baby Book Entry: First Food: Honey Wheat Bread, no Mayo...9 weeks old. :):)
As Tessa told me, atleast she's sharing.

He already looks so different, too, and I have more pics to download, but for now, here are some from the past several weeks. (and some of Camden, too)














3 comments:

  1. He has grown so much. I can't believe he is 9 weeks old. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! I love all the pics of C2. He is amazing...and I love his chubby cheeks. I know 2 sweet little girls that would love to get ahold of him! We love and miss you guys so much...these pictures make me "spire-sick". :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. And...this is Tessa...on Chris' computer. :)

    ReplyDelete