Wednesday, July 1, 2009

a little water is good for everything.....(end of post)

Here are some random pics that I've taken of Camden the past few days. She got a new stroller last week in hopes of her enjoying her strolls better. Now she can sit up better, but she still prefers to be carried on our walks. Need I say spoiled??


i love my new stroller!


don't i look good in it?

"ok mom, really! that's enough."

a new style


Camden helped me water the flowers last night...and everything else! The pictures that I couldn't get were the ones where she would laugh so hard each time I 'watered' her.
She loved it!!









2 comments:

  1. Awww, she looks precious. I hope she enjoys her sweet ride. Now I KNOW CG and her have been keeping up with one another b/c my little still prefers to be held during our strolls as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so sweet! don't you wish you could have a third hand to take those pictures you always miss? i'd probably use mine for something else... like hold another baby?

    ReplyDelete