She is the messiest eater I have ever seen, so often her pajama shirt has to come off after breakfast, much like today, even though she had on a bib and a dish towel covering her lap! ....and notice her bows again :)
I'm a little out of order here, but here are some pics from our outdoor time on Monday, when it was not raining. She was a much happier girl! She loves bubbles and throwing the ball....and my cell phone, a habit that I have to break soon. Any tips??
She also puts her hand in the little 'ice and water' part on the front of the fridge and then acts like she's eating whatever it is she gets out. I don't know where she learned that, as our fridge does not even have those special high tech features like hers! :)
We can't wait to play in her kitchen with her!!! Tell her to keep eating those imaginary ice cubes...they are good for her!
ReplyDeleteyay for sunny days :) glad you had a better day all around - we can't wait to see yall next week.. it's finally almost here!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is a natural model...so cute!
ReplyDeleteOn my blog, most of the pictures are below all of the posts (bottom of the page) and the videos are either under a post or in the "video bar" about halfway down in the picture section. Let me know if you don't find them. Tell Shaefer we said hey and give Camden a hug for me! we miss you.