Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fun Filled Weekend Part 1: Dressing up with the Hinson's

We were so excited to be able to visit with Shae, Katie, Annabelle, and Judah this past week. They came over for dinner on Monday and we really enjoyed catching up. I can definitely say that our new neighborhood is not Desoto Place.....we really miss our wonderful neighbors!!!

Then, on Friday, Camden and I went out to Katie's parent's house in Franklin and had a 'playdate.' We had a delicious lunch and then watched the kids play....or shall I say we played, too. :)

the princess
not so sure she likes being a princess.....
the mommy's played dress up, too!

judah: "i want the purple thing! you're wearing it all wrong! my sister can show you how it goes."


camden: "who needs these silly hats...i have my louis vuitton"


We had so much fun visiting with the Hinson's. We really miss them, but are so glad they have family here so we can still see them every once in a while.....hopefully a lot of 'once in a whiles'!



1 comment:

  1. i haven't blogged in forever, and therefore haven't checked any other blogs.... SO LOVED TIME WITH the SPIRES! it was great to see yall too - and we MISS YOU! I will post my pics from my camera soon... i have a lot of catching up to do!
    much love from Desoto!

    ReplyDelete