Sunday, August 9, 2009

Part 2: Bounce U

Saturday morning we went to Bounce U. If you've seen those big inflatable slides, fun houses, ball filled bounceys, etc., then just imagine 2 huge rooms filled with about 6 different 'bounceys' each. Vanderbilt has a really great 'spouses club' (called VHA-Vanderbilt Housestaff Alliance) for the resident's wives/husbands and they have hosted several 'welcome' events since intern year has began. Most of the events are free and they try to host atleast one each month. Some months it is for the entire family and other times it is just for the couples. Anyway, August's event was for the entire family and I think all 3 of us really enjoyed ourselves. We 'bounced' for just over an hour and then had lunch. I think Camden is smiling in almost every picture!

these first few pics are when all 3 of us were in the 'jumpy' bouncy...this was our first 'bouncy' and i knew then that Camden loved this place.









daddy is doing the jumping here and camden is just enjoying the ride!
....not so sure if she liked the slide as much as we did





1 comment:

  1. I love it! I want to go to Bounce U! Love her socks...definatly a daddy's girl!

    ReplyDelete