notice how much she is leaning back on shaefer...she was not too sure about the river at first....
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Part 3: Newsome Mill
When Camden woke up from her afternoon nap, we packed a picnic and headed out for a hike, with Bella in tow as well. But, when we got in the car, and realized the temp outside was still very hot, and knew Camden nor Bella would much enjoy the heat, we decided to cancel the hike and just go to a place called Newsome Mill and check out the river, then have our picnic there. I can definitely say this is not a 'park' that Camden and I would ever go to alone....it seemed pretty sketchy (see pictures to follow). We did have fun family time and learned that Camden may just have a passion for the river (see video).
notice how much she is leaning back on shaefer...she was not too sure about the river at first....
notice how much she is leaning back on shaefer...she was not too sure about the river at first....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camden was about to dive right into the river! She is a fish! I'm glad Shaefer seemed to share your concern about the cleanliness of the water and Cam's shoes...hahahha. I did see him take a look at her feet, contemplating if it was a good idea...but adventure prevailed!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! She made need a boat before her 2nd birthday!
ReplyDelete