Saturday, August 22, 2009

Jamaica 'Mon'

Last weekend was a whirlwind, but lots of fun. We went to Jamaica for Harrison and Laura (Shaefer's brother) wedding. Camden did pretty good on the flights and during the trip...she just lived by the philosophy of 'why sleep while you're on vacation!?' So, thanks to Nana and Bonnie, Shaefer and I did get one night of rest while just a few rooms down, Camden got Nana and Bonnie up around 3am for an early morning conversation. So sorry Shaefer and I missed out! (smiles)

Anyway, we stayed at a place called Tryall Club, which was amazing! Thanks to all the parents for the meals and to the Hinson's for such a great place to stay. The rooms/villas were amazing....most were complete with your own chef, golf cart, amazing balcony or terrace, and private pool. Absolutely amazing...i only wish i took more pictures. The only ones I snapped the whole weekend were during Camden's first experience in the ocean. As you will see below, the water was fine with her, but keep her out of the sand! It was kind of funny how upset she got with the sand.....especially since it cannot be because she doesn't like getting dirty......you should see her during mealtimes!

Laura looked absolutely beautiful and wore the most georgous dress....for those of you with Facebook, there are some links on our page from other friend's pages with some pics. Shaefer was blessed to be able to 'officiate' the ceremony. I was a bridesmaid, and Camden did great as a flower girl, especially at rehearsal.....for the wedding, she made it down the 2 sets of stairs (which we didn't practice at rehearsal), but then tripped over her adorable bloomer pants and didn't make it all the way down to us for the actual ceremony. Needless to say, i think she still had a blast. She seems to love attention, especially when she knows everyone is looking at her. She becomes all smiles!

I will post pics from the actual wedding if I can once Laura gets hers back from the photographer, but for now, here are the only pics I took the entire weekend:

auntie em took camden in the ocean for her very first time....she seemed to like it


not so happy in the sand

1 comment:

  1. I love the kisses! So sweet. Also, the pic of her in the toy box is my favorite...I will have to show Wes!

    ReplyDelete