Thanks, Mom, for taking care of Camden for us. (who by the way, did not even seem to know we were gone or miss us....i tried to tell her goodnight that evening via the phone, but the Wiggles were much more important than my phonecall, and then even the next day when we got home, she was not jumping up and down excited at the baby gate (like she does when Shaef gets home from work)...she was just standing in front of her play kitchen making something for Grammy I guess. She did run over to me when she saw me and give me a hug, but then went right back to playing! Guess next time I can leave her longer! :)
On Friday afternoon once my mom arrived, we took Camden to get her very first haircut.....which like our overnight trip, was very much needed as well. We went to a place called "Divas and Dudes," a family salon, that specializes in first haircuts and the sort...Camden was adorned with a pink sparkly tiara after the cut, and the stylist didn't seem to mind that Camden turned her head every time she went to make a snip. She actually complimented Camden and said she did excellent and that was considered 'super still' for a child's haircut. So, yeye, way to go Cam!!! Maybe I'll have someone who will love visiting the spa as much as I do! And, the haircut is just precious (i know, i'm partial!). She looks so cute with her little 'bob' of a cut...makes her little head look so sweet and round.
I'll also include a few pics from Camden's fun with Grammy...she loved trying on her glasses and wearing her scarves!









Yeah for getaways! Glad you two were able to enjoy some much needed time. Paul and I are taking one next week, it will be our first time away from Anastasia, and thanks for great mom's too cause my mom is going to watch Anastasia. Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the do Cam!!! Good Job! Maybe you can give Caroline tips for her first one...in 2012. :) JK
ReplyDeleteThis is soo funny that you made this post!! I was just thinking & meant to ask you the other day if you had taken Cam for her first haircut yet!! :) She looks so cute! & love the Grammy's glasses! :)
ReplyDelete