Camden has definitely been spoiled by grandmas this week. My mom left Friday morning and Sally (Shaefer's mom) arrived that night. Shaefer had to work all day yesterday so Camden and Sally went out shopping and running errands for me, while I yes, can you guess??.....spent the day on the couch. :) Here are just a few pics from the weekend....
Oooohhhhh Cam is going to be one spoiled little girl!! I know she is loving every minute of it. I'm so glad you have such willing family to come and help!I think Cam and Sally favor one another in the last picture!
Oooohhhhh Cam is going to be one spoiled little girl!! I know she is loving every minute of it. I'm so glad you have such willing family to come and help!I think Cam and Sally favor one another in the last picture!
ReplyDeletecute pics!!! last one is my fav :) hang in there! :)
ReplyDelete