Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow Angels with Daddy

Daddy also took her sledding (not in a box) down a HUGE hill with some new neighbors we met that day (one of the guys who helped push Shaefer's truck up the hill when he was stuck). Well, needless to say, this hill was not one that I would have went down on a piece of tin even if I was not pregnant. This was like a blue ski slope....ok, well, maybe it was a green, but it was way too steep for a toddler, even with Daddy holding her tightly. Shaefer loved it...but Camden did not. Once they got back up the hill, she came to me crying and had me carry her the rest of the way home....wouldn't let Shaefer even look at her hardly. I'm thinking she is going to be a bit like her mama when it comes to 'adventures' like sledding and skiing.......(and sorry, no pics of the BIG sledding event.....i didn't have the camera with me then since we were just walking bella grace and I had no idea how adventurous that walk would be.)




1 comment:

  1. Cute Pics!! But, next time maybe try not to layer the poor, sweet girl up too much!! :) She looks like she can't move!! (ha!) btw: is she wearing your gloves?! :)

    ReplyDelete