Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January is here...and almost gone already!

It has been FREEEEZING here in Nashville the past few weeks. We are finally warming up and I'm so thankful. Sweet Bella Grace has to have a walk every day (you know, she is still our first little princess) and even in her sweaters, she sprinted for most of her walk, but still only likes to 'focus' in the same spot every day, which requires walking past the mailboxes, and sometimes even up the hill almost to the road....may not sound like far to you..BUT, to my 25 week belly, it is! :) That said, Camden could not tolerate the cold...despite how bundled she would be...and would start screaming and be uncontrollable about halfway through the 'walk.' This means that I had to carry her, squirming all about and trying to jump out of my arms...and did I mention that I have a 25 week belly...oh yea, maybe it's a little bigger than that! :) Basically, not too comfy for carrying a toddler for miles (or atleast what seems like miles!) :)

Besides our adventurous walks, we have had a pretty relaxed January....Lots of playing with all her Christmas toys, which included a tent that she got from her Aunt Kelley, that she absolutely loves to 'hide' and play in. All of her 'sacred' toys are kept here, and every once in a while, she invites me or Shaefer in....and sometimes Bella, too.

I have yet to figure out my posting pictures issues (as to why I cannot see which pics actually post until it's 'posted') so i'm including (i think) pics of Camden all bundled up in the snow, 'ice skating' in her PJs with Daddy behind the house...and eating icicles (which I'm sure were completely dirt free and only fresh frozen water, swinging at the park on the first warm day, a few of daddy playing, too, fun with toys in the house...and one dramatic moment caught on 'film.'














1 comment:

  1. I like the pic of Shaef on the slide...I may print and frame that one. LOL. Love yall!!! Wish we were there to ice skate with you...I'm sure only a FEW minor bumps and bruises would be accumulated. Miss my girls TONS!!

    ReplyDelete