Monday, January 18, 2010

Swagbucks.com

I am a true coupon clipping, internet searching, stay at home mom. Swagbucks.com is a site I learned about from one of the blogs I subscribe to that teaches me how to save money on groceries, get free stuff, and sends me daily updates on ways to save money on various other things, too. I put a link to swagbucks on our page so I can earn more points. Take a look at it and if you choose to sign up, do so under me so we can both get points.... My referral link is http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kspires.

The way it works is that you upload the toolbar and then just do your searches through it, as if it were google or aol, etc. It uses the Google and ASK search engines, so I'm having great luck with it. You earn swagbucks randomly with your searches, and after you accumulate x number of swagbucks, you can get 'free' stuff, like amazon and starbucks giftcards.....it looks like it takes a lot of swagbucks to get even a $10 giftcard, but hey, it's free, even if it takes you a few months to 'win' it. :) Let me know if you sign up and what you think!

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to try this out. I am obsessed with coupons and sales right now. Wes doesn't even like to go grocery shopping with me anymore because he says I have a "sickness" when it comes to sales/couponing. haha. thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops...just read this blog and realized that i made it sound like swagbucks gives me the coupon info....I meant that one of the blogs I subscribe to that teaches me about couponing told me about swagbucks...It is simply a search engine.....Sorry for the confusion...(but no worries, I sent Shannon all the 'couponing' sites, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha.. We do Swagbucks too! It's our homepage :) We have 98 right now but I think we're still a thousand short of anything good, but I know one day we'll get a $20 target gift card and it'll all be worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have registered under your name! Hopefully I can make you some money 'honey! Goodness gracious knows we all need it!

    ReplyDelete