My camera battery lasted through the 2nd day of our trip (yes, i forgot the charger in TN), so I only have pictures from those days. Here are a few of them. I don't know what order they are in, but I promise we do not really keep Isabelle in the dog crate....she climbed right in and then tried to coax Camden to join her. Isabelle also wanted every one of Shaefer's presents...especially his hat. Camden liked to 'chill out' in her Aunt Kerri's gorilla chair...guess she was trying to look like her Papa all relaxed with his drink in his recliner. There is one picture of me with one of my best friends from high school, Alicia, and her little boy, Luke, who just turned 2 last week. Wish we could have caught the entire trip on film as we had a wonderful time with all of our families!
I love the 3 sisters pic!! I also love that Isabelle loved the dog crate...hilarious. Cam is like..."uh, no baby, you are not supposed to willfully enter that thing!"
Awwwww!!! I cannot get over how much you and Toog look alike with your hair au naturale!
P.S. I have a package to send to you.
P.P.S. I hope you know I "frequent" your blog every single day, but I didn't want to post it on my blog in case -- you know -- I don't know. Just thought I'd keep your page private :)
Aww! I love all the pics!! Good to see the fam on here!! & I love the pic of your dad in uniform with the grandbabies! :) BTW, belly looks good on you! :)
I love the 3 sisters pic!! I also love that Isabelle loved the dog crate...hilarious. Cam is like..."uh, no baby, you are not supposed to willfully enter that thing!"
ReplyDeleteAwwwww!!! I cannot get over how much you and Toog look alike with your hair au naturale!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I have a package to send to you.
P.P.S. I hope you know I "frequent" your blog every single day, but I didn't want to post it on my blog in case -- you know -- I don't know. Just thought I'd keep your page private :)
Love to yall!
Love the belly pic Kristina, not too long from now... Glad you all had a wonderful Christmas, I'm sure Shaefer loved the break from work too.
ReplyDeleteAww! I love all the pics!! Good to see the fam on here!! & I love the pic of your dad in uniform with the grandbabies! :) BTW, belly looks good on you! :)
ReplyDelete