Thursday, January 28, 2010

Toddler Play....

Inspired by my sweet friend, Tessa, Camden and I had a day (or should I say half hour!) full of fun 'toddler' activities on Sunday. Tessa found all kinds of toddler websites that showed fun and exciting new things to try with toddlers...including playing with ice, and ofcourse, one of Cam's favorites, painting. So, in about 15 minutes TOTAL, we had wrapped up both tasks early Sunday morning. It takes much longer to 'set up' and clean up than it does for Camden to actually complete the 'game' or just decide it's time to do something else. The joys of toddlerhood and being surrounded by endless opportunity for fun and play.....(and I am so blessed to be at home with her and watch every new skill and discovery). Here are some pics from our 2 activities on Sunday:










1 comment:

  1. Wish our girls could explore together! I'm surprised Cam's face didn't get a little painting...she was thinking about it in those pictures! Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete